The purpose of the Club is to provide a means whereby former officers and directors of the Association may continue the associations and contacts which they formed while in office and to make available to the current management of the Association the advice and experience of past officers.
Stuart Cameron “Doc” McLeod
NACA Bulletin, Jan. 15, 1937
Benefits of the Stuart Cameron McLeod Society (SCMS) Membership include:
- Continued recognition of your IMA Leadership role
- Networking with IMA/SCMS peers
- Continued education
- Promote the future of your profession
- Mentor with colleagues, peers and students
- Serve on a variety of SCMS committees
To qualify for membership in the SCMS you must be a current or past:
- Regional Director
- Regional Council Officer
- IMA Officer
- IMA Committee Member
- Voting Member of the IMA Board of Directors
If you are eligible and desire to join the SCMS, contact Member Services at email@example.com or (800) 638-4427.
Those wishing to join SCMS are strongly encouraged to be inducted at an SCMS event, Annual Conference or Regional Council meeting, but membership will be effective upon approval of the application to IMA.
Please click here to download the SCMS Membership Application.